Towns & Taverns Books of Battle Mats is a set of two fully modular map books which line up to create epic, endlessly evolving fantasy townscape. Presented in a slip case these two lay flat, wipe clean books have complimentary maps and standard entry & exit points allowing Dungeon Masters to create endless combinations of fantasy encounter maps.
- Two modular hardcover books of fantasy RPG battle maps in a handy slip case
- Complimentary map pages that combine to create larger play areas to suit your table & encounter
- Endless flexibility. You can play one 12"x12" map page or a 24"x24" spread depending on your space and adventure. You have all the options.
- Laminated and wipe clean throughout
- 1 inch square throughout
- Combination of exterior and interior maps to suit any urban fantasy encounter
- 360° spine allows the books to lay flat and line up seamlessly. No leaps of the imagination needed!
- Spine also allows books to fold fully in half for small encounters or tight spaces
- Fully modular stand alone map system
- Fully compatible with The Dungeon Books of Battle mats thanks to our trademark standard entry & exit areas
- Fully compatible with Loke BattleMats' existing book range thanks to consistent 5 foot to 1 inch scale.
- Towns & Taverns is hardback to protect the maps. Our cover does not protrude so the books line up flush together.