D&D Mythic Odysseys of Theros
Engage in an epic battle with the divine beings of Theros in the "Mystical Journeys of Theros," a campaign guide for Dungeons & Dragons.
Experience the convergence of the world's premier role-playing adventure with the top collectible card game as this guide brings the Magic: The Gathering universe of Theros into the realm of Dungeons & Dragons.
In Theros, legends roam and narratives are woven in a world molded by the whims of gods and the actions of valiant champions. Traverse from the sanctuaries of prophecy-declaring seers to the vast regions of the Underworld, where godly champions strive for eternal recognition and a spot amidst the age-old tales.
Embrace a celestial boon that guides you towards your fate, pledge allegiance to one of the fifteen deities of Theros, and craft a saga of epic voyages and trials across realms of mortals, divinities, and the departed.
Which legends will you dare to face - heroic champions, fated revelations, or titans confined by divine decree? Where will the threads of fate and the intrigues of the immortals take you? And what legacy will you etch into the annals of history, immortalized among the constellation of tales and set beneath the perpetual stars?
- Introducing supernatural gifts abilities that set your character apart from the common throng. Mechanically similar to character races, each one gives your character a variety of traits.
- Select one of the new races for your character such mythic peoples as the leonin or a satyr.
- New subclasses include the Bard's College of Eloquence, masters of oratory; and the Paladin's Oath of Heroism, an affirmation of destiny laid out for you by divine providence.
- Encounter mythic monsters, creatures whose power and renown are such that their names are truly living myths. More than simply legendary, these creatures have abilities that will create a challenge fit for the gods.
- Wield god-weapons, signature items of the gods that allow your character to stand apart from other heroes. These can be a gift from your deity or perhaps you boldly stole it from them in a bid for ultimate power.