Explore the lands of Eberron in this campaign sourcebook for the worldƒ??s greatest roleplaying game.
This book provides everything players and Dungeon Masters need to play Dungeons & Dragons in Eberronƒ??a war-torn world filled with magic-fueled technology, airships and lightning trains, where noir-inspired mystery meets swashbuckling adventure. Will Eberron enter a prosperous new age or will the shadow of war descend once again?
- Dive straight into your pulp adventures with easy-to-use locations, complete with maps of floating castles, skyscrapers, and more.
- Explore Sharn, a city of skyscrapers, airships, and noirish intrigue and a crossroads for the worldƒ??s war-ravaged peoples.
- Includes a campaign for characters venturing into the Mournland, a mist-cloaked, corpse-littered land twisted by magic.
- Meld magic and invention to craft objects of wonder as an artificerƒ??the first official class to be released for fifth edition D&D since the Playerƒ??s Handbook.
- Flesh out your characters with a new D&D game element called a group patronƒ??a background for your whole party.
- Explore 16 new race/subrace options including dragonmarks, which magically transform certain members of the races in the Playerƒ??s Handbook.
- Confront horrific monsters born from the worldƒ??s devastating wars.