A vacation at a luxury resort located on an asteroid goes horribly wrong as the facilities malfunction and the guests and staff turn violent. The heroes must protect themselves, aid others who have remained rational. and hopefully find a way to stop the growing delirium, even if it means going through guests who have been transformed into hideous abominations! But what will the heroes do when they realize the same condition has begun affecting their own minds?
This volume of Starfinder Adventure Path begins the Signal of Screams Adventure Path and includes:
- "The Diaspora Strain," a Starfinder adventure for 7th-level characters, by Chris S. Sims.
- Corruptions that grant powerful abilities while eating away at a character's soul, by Jason Keeley.
- Advice for running horror campaigns in Starfinder, as well as horror-themed feats, spells, and a new theme, by Epidiah Ravachol.
- An archive of alien terrors, including an ooze from the far depths of space and a fearsome acid-spitting arthropod, by Stephen Glicker, Chris S. Sims, and James L. Sutter.
- Statistics and deck plans for a sleek security vessel, by Chris S. Sims, plus a glimpse at a beautiful but haunted planet, by Owen K.C. Stephens.