The Witcher - A Witcher's Journal
For a witcher, knowledge is as important as any sword.
- 33 new monsters, from the deadly archespore to the gruesome vendigo!
- 2 exceptional monsters. Create unique higher vampires and true dragons, each with their own Lifepaths.
- An indepth Investigation System to help GMs create and run mysteries.
- All new lore, introducing Erland of Larvik, one of the first witchers and founder of the Griffin School. His diaries form the framing narrative of the book and provide an indepth look into the Golden Age of the witchers.
- New art of monsters never before seen in the Witcher world.